FCI Karnataka Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online Food Corporation of India AGM, JE, Steno, Typist & Technical Assistant & Medical Officer Jobs: A huge number of candidates are looking for Jobs in FCI. You can visit this page continue to get FCI Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Notification. Because here from this page we update all information about FCI Karnataka Bharti 2021 for various Posts. We provide good news to you about FCI Karnataka Jobs, which Food Corporation of India is going to conduct the recruitment process for JE, Steno, Typist, Technical Assistant & Other vacancies. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for online FCI Karnataka Recruitment 2021 at www.fci.gov.in.
The candidates who have completed their 10th and 12th Pass can apply for JE, Steno, Typist, and Technical Assistant & Other Vacancies. The Online application form link for FCI Karnataka Recruitment 2021 will be available very soon.
FCI Karnataka Vacancy 2021 Details
|Department Name||Food Corporation of India|
|Info About||FCI Karnataka Jobs 2021|
|Post Name||AGM, JE, Steno, Typist & Technical Assistant & Medical Officer|
FCI Karnataka 2021 Vacancy Application Form
Interested candidates who are waiting for FCI Recruitment for a long time. It is the best opportunity for all candidates who want to make a career in the Food Corporation of India. As per the official news by the FCI, the recruitment notification will be recessed very soon. The Selection of the candidates for FCI JE, Steno, and Assistant Accountant will be based on a written test, interview, and final merit list.
Karnataka FCI Vacancy 2021 Details
- Junior Engineer
- Technical Assistant
- Assistant General Manager
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Karnataka Vacancies 2021
- Junior Engineer: Candidates should have a qualified Civil Engineering degree or Diploma.
- Stenographer: Candidates should have a qualified Graduation Degree with better typing speed.
- Hindi Typist: Candidates have passed Graduation degree + 30 WPM speed Hindi Typing.
- Assistant Grade 3rd: Candidates should have passed Any Graduation degree + Computer knowledge.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
The Age relaxation of the candidates for FCI Karnataka Jobs 2021 will need to read official notification.
Read Official Notification
As per the FCI
- Written Test
- Interview Document Verification
- Final Selection List
How to Apply For FCI Karnataka Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, candidates visit the official website at www.fci.gov.in.
- Then go to the home page & find the latest recruitment notification link.
- Click on the link and download FCI Karnataka Jobs Advertisement.
- Now read the advertisement carefully.
- After that fill the FCI Karnataka Vacancy Application form.
- Enter the required details carefully.
- After that, upload the document as per the requirement.
- Pay the application fee online mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.